Joe Urquhart, CPCU, CRIS
Senior Vice President
With over 30 years of experience in commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, Joe Urquhart joined Overmyer Hall Associates in 2012. With expertise in risk management programs for contractors, subs, developers, suppliers and owners, he advises clients on insurance risk transfer, builders risk, additional insured, professional liability and loss control.
Before joining OHA, Urquhart worked for British firm Willis Group Holdings. Prior to that, he held positions with Motorists Insurance Co. and General Insurance. Outside of work, Urquhart is active in the Columbus community, serving as president of the Bishop Watterson School Board and as a member of Charity Newsies.
Education: BA, marketing and sales, Bowling Green State University
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter
- Construction Risk & Insurance Specialist
- Builders Exchange of Central Ohio
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Associated General Contractors of America
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Ohio Contractor Association (OCA)
- ABC of Central Ohio
Phone: 614 453 4410